I've engaged Allens Asphalt to perform all types of asphalt and sealing works on our construction sites for over a decade now, and will continue to utilize these guys in the years to come. No problem can't be resolved with the help of their experienced staff.
Dense Graded Asphalt
Boral Asphalt mixes and paving products suited to all road surface applications including wearing courses for increased road safety in wet weather, structural layers for road and airport pavements, pavement surfacing for carparks, footpaths and school playgrounds; and asphalt products for preventative road maintenance and road surface rehabilitation. Dense graded asphalt is a common and versatile paving product that is a key component in modern flexible pavements.
- Car park
- Light industrial
- Council roads
- State roads
Most common asphalt mix, wearing courses and structural layers for roads, airport pavements, pavement surfacing for carparks, footpaths and school playgrounds.
Features & Benefits
- Mixture dense graded aggregates and bitumen with or without mineral filler
- Laid and compacted hot for dense smooth surface
- Common and versatile paving product
- Used for wearing courses and structural layers, roads and pavement surfacing
- Can be designed to meet variety of applications
- Hot mix
- Warm mix
- Cold mix
- Standard Black